[Sagamore Online] Proving Tax Exempt Status [Was: Website Billing]

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Jun 26 16:57:09 EDT 2013

Kat, thanks for your assistance.

Dreamhost provides support through email (initiated while logged into
their website)—you have to pay extra for phone support
<http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Call_Backs>.

I've already begun an email exchange with Dreamhost regarding this
matter.  I can pass on any extra information/questions you provide.
(Or, I've attached their last email reply—you can try to reply to it
directly (though I'm not sure messages from an email address other than
mine will get through).  Or finally, I can create an account for you at
Dreamhost and you can initiate a support request yourself.)

I think though Dreamhost's non-profit discount requirements
<http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Non-profit> are clear.  I've gathered that a
copy of the determination letter must be included in most grant
proposals
<http://www.ehow.com/how_12138428_copy-irs-determination-letter-501c3.html>,
so I think Georgia PTA should be able to provide us with theirs.